Telling jokes

I do have the Ignore button though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok. Try this one out.

A SMB member laughed at another and got put on Ignore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes. It’s me. And you know what happens next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s not often I don’t put people on Ignore either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Are those self smileys serious ?
No idea what you're on about mind ,luckily

Lad i sit by at the cricket ( its a four man and a dog club so you cant be anti social ) tells jokes. Worst thing you can do is laugh cos he then goes into full 1970s stan boardman mode complete with casual " no harm " racism which i meet with a look of disinterest that he just walks through
He did say one that got me once .
" Pakistani lad lives next door to me . Yesterday morning he was shaking his mat out of the front door . I said " whats up Ali having trouble starting it " .
I had to give him that one but hes a friggin nightmare , summat up with him i think .

Telling jokes is for idiots who haven’t got the sense they were born with. You will never tell a joke people will get. There is no such thing as a joke people can get.

A bloke comes in to the store and we exchange jokes frequently. But I never get the chance to say it all before someone is asking for my attention. But virtually every time someone fails to get the joke. I give up sometimes. I despair.
Sounds like a you problem. Maybe you're just rubbish at telling them

Yesterday they were teasing me about voice assistants and saying I was too old to use them. I said I'd tried the Google voice assistant on my phone but it kept calling me Shirley. They looked puzzled until I said I must have accidentally put the phone in airplane mode, then they groaned at me πŸ˜‚
You've gone right up in my estimation, Becs.

Back