Teeth Whitening Tips/Advice

I use an extra hard toothbrush, takes some getting used to but its good at cleaning tab stains.

How much did the invisalign cost (could do with that on my upper teeth tbh).

It varies, depending on the amount your teeth need to be shifted, mine were crossed at the front two top and bottom and others around them were getting worse. It was about £2k but again, shop around. Mine were done at what was Olivers and they were brilliant, with regular check ups through the treatment.

Once you get through the first two weeks it’s a brilliant thing, so satisfying. I still wear my post treatment trays now as they’re really difficult to notice and they just feel good on your gnashers. Cliched, but you’ll feel more confident once you’d had them done.

They aren’t allowed to sell kits on the high street containing anything like the amount of peroxide that a dentist is allowed to use, and it’s usually such an insignificant amount in the over-the-counter treatments that you might as well throw your money away.

This.

Wasting your time and money with over the counter crap, they haven't got the levels of peroxide to make a noticeable and lasting difference.

Back