Team v wycombe, catts expected to be fit, maja to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people watch the game last night? Loovens is a woeful defender. Ozturk to start for me.

Hard to overlook Catts and Power, admittedly Power looked rusty last night. Maja a 100% to start for me.

It’s good to have so many options eh. In a way I don’t envy Ross having to make those decisions but I’m sure the majority of other managers in the league do.

This.

+There’s a few players who are very capable of starting who will end up on the bench. Just for example Sinclair, Catts, O’Nien, Oviedo, and one of Maguire, McGeady or Gooch could be all be subs. It makes for a very strong bench and we’ve a manager who knows how to use substitutions to change games.

Left side of 3 CB's, looked composed, had a bit pace, could pass the ball and won his aerial battles. The right WB Hunter (i think) had a mare, actually felt sorry for him.
If he played 3 at the back Tuesday then surely that will be in his thinking for Saturday? Gives him a chance to get Catts back in anarl so makes sense, give him an hour then get 09 on against his former club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back