Team v Norwich...

I'd like to see us move away from the backwards and sidewards passing and pissing about in and around our own box.
I understand we want to play out from the back on not just hoof it forward but there has to be some variation. Press the fuck out of us and there's joy to be had and errors will be made and we will be punished if it goes Patto to O'Nien to Patto to Seelt to O'Nien to Patto to O'Nien and so on.

Fuck me how depressing has this become

Bishop

Hume
O Nien
Seelt
Hjelde

Styles
Neil

Adil
Rigg
Ba

Hemir

Give up at this point. It's time for changes and it's time for runs in the team for other players.
I remember last year going to Norwich, same time of year, with no hope on the back of 3 straight defeats and the 1-5 Stoke hammering. Amad was ruled out too. We had a great day and it was start of the good run into the end of the season.

I know, i know.... just trying to cling onto summit.

Whats happening to our injuries ? They seem to disappear for months on end never to be heard of again.
Huggins. Evans, Alise, Cerkin, Roberts. Pemberton and anyone else i missed?

Whats happening to our injuries ? They seem to disappear for months on end never to be heard of again.
Huggins. Evans, Alise, Cerkin, Roberts. Pemberton and anyone else i missed?
Huggins and probably Cirkin out for the season, Roberts out for another month or so, Evans and Alese were supposed to be back by now but never heard anything about those two.

Fuck me how depressing has this become

Bishop

Hume
O Nien
Seelt
Hjelde

Styles
Neil

Adil
Rigg
Ba

Hemir

Give up at this point. It's time for changes and it's time for runs in the team for other players.

Patterson (though he is on thin ice, is Bishop any sort of competition from those that have seen him?)

Hume
O’Nien
Seelt
Hjelde

Styles (I’m assuming he can play CDM)
Neil

Ba
Ekwah
Mundle

Rusyn (chase ‘em for 60 mins then lob Hemir on)

(Jobe needs a rest imo).

Back