Seelt
Hjelde
Styles
Neil
Rigg
Mundle
Clarke
Rusyn

Not far off it. The Last thing we need is making the changes in the OP, we need some experience in it and some fight and that means trying to maybe get the fight out of lads like Mundle and Rigg, whilst getting whatever experience in we can muster.

I’m surprised by all the votes for Hemir. I think he looks ponderous and slow. He’s not great in the air, either.

I would persist with that mad 3 at the back formation in the hope our players not having a clue whats going on filters through to the Norwich players who's own game plan implodes and we take the 3 points, I know it totally back fired against Swansea but surely worth another go against an in form Norwich

f***ing depressing which ever starting 11 you want to go with. Complete 180 on last season.

Which is mad because back end of last season players like Ekwah were first names on the team sheet. This season I wouldn't have him to replace the kit man.

We'll get a tonking either way

Patterson
Hume Seelt O’Nein Hjelde
Neil Styles
Mundle Ba Clarke
Hemir​

Rusyn for Clarke if he’s not fit.
Be prepared to ping it long if they’re pressing us high - every man and his dog know that’s the way to play against us so let’s do something to stop it for a change. Hit Hemir and get runners off him if we’re getting penned in.

Patterson
Hume Seelt O’Nein Hjelde
Neil Styles
Mundle Ba Clarke
Hemir​

Rusyn for Clarke if he’s not fit.
Be prepared to ping it long if they’re pressing us high - every man and his dog know that’s the way to play against us so let’s do something to stop it for a change. Hit Hemir and get runners off him if we’re getting penned in.
If only Hemir had the mental ability for that, he’s definitely got the physical attributes.

FwiW

................Patterson..............
Hume..Seelt..O'Nien..Hyelde
...................Neil...................
.....Aouchiche.......Rigg........
Mundle.....Hemir.......Rusyn

Subs: Bishop Pembele Kelly
Styles Bellingham Ba Burstow
Watson Lavery

Fuck me how depressing has this become

Bishop

Hume
O Nien
Seelt
Hjelde

Styles
Neil

Adil
Rigg
Ba

Hemir

Give up at this point. It's time for changes and it's time for runs in the team for other players.
Seriously Bishop man...I've been to Hetton twice and watched him fust hand.......DEAR ME HE'S NOT GOOD

Back