Team for 19th smb v Durham uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon the next time someone asks about playing we should tell them about and if they're unsure leave it at that. Its too much hardwork.

Why not have a sticky at the top with all the instructions/guides to anybody wanting to play so you could just point people to it if they express an interest. A bit like a FAQ thing which you could add to when necessary. Saves typing out the same stuff from a few of you's just cos some people can't grasp it.

Why not have a sticky at the top with all the instructions/guides to anybody wanting to play so you could just point people to it if they express an interest. A bit like a FAQ thing which you could add to when necessary. Saves typing out the same stuff from a few of you's just cos some people can't grasp it.

good idea we will get tom to do it

a calm rational response from one of the elder statesmen of the smb...why didnt i think of that:evil::mad::mad:

chops. when you started all this last season you were told to turn up..i even offered you a lift as i live in the same area....people urged you on to turn up and if i recall correctly all you could reply was utter drivel and nonsense about you wanted to play, but didnt know if you wanted to play as you were going on holiday and would therefore not see your nana for a week or whatever the fuck it was so then you were going for a meal so couldnt turn up...but you might turn up if you dont go for a meal... and so on and so on..im sure someone could find the thread if required... that is what i base my conclusion of you being an absolute fuckwit mongoloid moron. a new season and you start again... 2 new faces have joined without any fuck on or piss farting about, these two blokes have said its canny crack and they have enjoyed it and still you cant make up your f***ing mind.... personally i could not give a fuck if you play or not and judging by you innability to make a decision it would probably be better if you didnt.. but do me a favour when you post on one of these threads just come on and say YES I CAN PLAY or NO I CANT PLAY...... that is a ll we want to know.. we couldnt give a flying fuck whether your on holiday or out for a meal we want to know if you can play so you can be considered and we can arrange things...

this fucker boils my piss reet up like.

end of rant:mad:

Logon or register to see this image

;)

Because all you need to do is say "I can play" :lol:. Every one else has managed it.

is this ground next to the one where durham city play ?

No its at Maiden Castle on the way out of Durham towards Shincliffe.

We Won.

We batted first and made 141 for 5 with Edd retiring on 50no.

Think they got about 70 (didn't look at the end) Mick bowled like the wind for 3 wickets(i think)

Well played lads.

He will be out celebrating telling some lucky lady about his lightning fast bowling.:-D

Our lass loved that like!

Smb total 141 for 5

Batting scores

Edd 50 retired
Paul 1
Zomby 11
Liam 10
Peter 12
John 3
Phil 26
Rob 11

Bowling

Rob 4 11 2
Beefy 4 23 0
Mick 4 8 3
Andy 4 25 0
Phil 4 12 2

Durham uni were bowled out for 76
Good game lads, another win let's keep them coming.

Smb total 141 for 5

Batting scores

Edd 50 retired
Paul 1
Zomby 11
Liam 10
Peter 12
John 3
Phil 26
Rob 11

Bowling

Rob 4 11 2
Beefy 4 23 0
Mick 4 8 3
Andy 4 25 0
Phil 4 12 2

no they were not

Smb total 141 for 5

Batting scores

Edd 50 retired
Paul 1
Zomby 11
Liam 10
Peter 12
John 3
Phil 26
Rob 11

Bowling

Rob 4 11 2
Beefy 4 23 0
Mick 4 8 3
Andy 4 25 0
Phil 4 12 2

Well batted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back