Team for 19th smb v Durham uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

loads of people say they will play then drop out so be a to them as well

Aye but most people who drop out have a history of turning up. You have never showed up once. Why don't you come over to Durham on Thursday Night and introduce yourself. You can see the standard, how old we are and answer all the other daft questions you have. Once you have showed your face people can take you seriously.

if you get over I'm sure someone will give you a lift back.

loads of people say they will play then drop out so be a to them as well

I'd like to stick up for ya chops but you do yourself no favours, your either a wind up merchant or you really havnt got a clue.

If you want to play stick your name down for the midweek games and turn up for nets on Fridays.

why would i wind people up or not have clue

You have been invited to come to the match on Thursday, you have been invited to go to nets on Friday. Are you going to turn up or what?

From your posts you only seem to be young so you can't have too many things to do every night. Surely you can come one of the nights.

am 21 and have 6 essays to do by next fri

He's really the old fella (the special one) that does the score at Felling sssh don't tell anyone.

Just turn up have a look around introduce yourself and see if you fancy a game you don't have to stay for the whole game, but it would be an idea. Or just use the PF or other boards.

Or perhaps, Tom do your thang.

chops. when you started all this last season you were told to turn up..i even offered you a lift as i live in the same area....people urged you on to turn up and if i recall correctly all you could reply was utter drivel and nonsense about you wanted to play, but didnt know if you wanted to play as you were going on holiday and would therefore not see your nana for a week or whatever the fuck it was so then you were going for a meal so couldnt turn up...but you might turn up if you dont go for a meal... and so on and so on..im sure someone could find the thread if required... that is what i base my conclusion of you being an absolute fuckwit mongoloid moron. a new season and you start again... 2 new faces have joined without any fuck on or piss farting about, these two blokes have said its canny crack and they have enjoyed it and still you cant make up your f***ing mind.... personally i could not give a fuck if you play or not and judging by you innability to make a decision it would probably be better if you didnt.. but do me a favour when you post on one of these threads just come on and say YES I CAN PLAY or NO I CANT PLAY...... that is a ll we want to know.. we couldnt give a flying fuck whether your on holiday or out for a meal we want to know if you can play so you can be considered and we can arrange things...

this fucker boils my piss reet up like.

end of rant:mad:

I reckon the next time someone asks about playing we should tell them about and if they're unsure leave it at that. Its too much hardwork.

chops. when you started all this last season you were told to turn up..i even offered you a lift as i live in the same area....people urged you on to turn up and if i recall correctly all you could reply was utter drivel and nonsense about you wanted to play, but didnt know if you wanted to play as you were going on holiday and would therefore not see your nana for a week or whatever the fuck it was so then you were going for a meal so couldnt turn up...but you might turn up if you dont go for a meal... and so on and so on..im sure someone could find the thread if required... that is what i base my conclusion of you being an absolute fuckwit mongoloid moron. a new season and you start again... 2 new faces have joined without any fuck on or piss farting about, these two blokes have said its canny crack and they have enjoyed it and still you cant make up your f***ing mind.... personally i could not give a fuck if you play or not and judging by you innability to make a decision it would probably be better if you didnt.. but do me a favour when you post on one of these threads just come on and say YES I CAN PLAY or NO I CANT PLAY...... that is a ll we want to know.. we couldnt give a flying fuck whether your on holiday or out for a meal we want to know if you can play so you can be considered and we can arrange things...

this fucker boils my piss reet up like.

end of rant:mad:

:lol::lol::lol: i thought it was only me he annoyed

Well can you play or not?

pepper stop pandering to his feminine ways....if he wants to play he can put his f***ing name down along with everyone else and see if he is selected... im starting to get the impression this fucker just likes the attention..... if he wants to play he will tell us he doesn't need us asking him. f***ing cretin that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back