Teacher gets owned by student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven’t watched it yet but from the still we can see that the teacher’s trouser waist is too high. Marks him out as a definite pervert iirc.

It looks to me like there was an opportunity for a reasoned debate there, although the teacher would be in a position where he would have to be very careful in how and what he contributed to that debate. I'm sure it could have been handled better by both parties, and on reflection, both may have thought so. Not sure why the lad was asked to leave the classroom, but for me, the bottom line is that he filmed the teacher and has published the video - there was absolutely no need to go down that route.

The student is actually wrong from a nomenclature point of view.

Had he been saying biological sex there's broadly two with the exception intersex people, hermaphrodites etc. Then he would have been mostly right.

But he used the word Gender which is a social construct and has a different definition according to the WHO

So he's wrong and the teacher is right!

The student is actually wrong from a nomenclature point of view.

Had he been saying biological sex there's broadly two with the exception intersex people, hermaphrodites etc. Then he would have been mostly right.

But he used the word Gender which is a social construct and has a different definition according to the WHO

So he's wrong and the teacher is right!
Indeed. I had this argument a few years back with a lass I knew and she firmly tucked me like.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back