Teacher gets owned by student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouldn't be kicked out of class for that.
He should learn how to get his point across better though without being confrontational.

Schools perform better when discussions are encouraged, not silenced one way.

Very true, although who knows exactly what happened in the class.

The lad was spot on imho, typical tactic to silence people from speaking what they feel is the truth.

Anyone else get their LGBG email from windows in their inbox this morning?

:) Cracking idea.
The guy doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, no one does cos it's an idea grounded in nonsense.

Just play them at their own game.

He should have told him to check his privilege, a straight white male feels he can tell me a transgender homosexual non-binary person about genders.... then proceed to call him an alt-right fascist for not recognising all of the genders, and tell him to apologise for not providing an adequate safe space in which he can express his inner self.

The lad was spot on imho, typical tactic to silence people from speaking what they feel is the truth.

Anyone else get their LGBG email from windows in their inbox this morning?

True story. My uncle works at Asda and got an email from the boss saying it's LGBT day so promote it as much as possible. But spell check corrected it to BLT so he put a special offer on BLT sarnies. Still makes me laugh.

True story. My uncle works at Asda and got an email from the boss saying it's LGBT day so promote it as much as possible. But spell check corrected it to BLT so he put a special offer on BLT sarnies. Still makes me laugh.
:lol:

The guy doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, no one does cos it's an idea grounded in nonsense.

Just play them at their own game.

He should have told him to check his privilege, a straight white male feels he can tell me a transgender homosexual non-binary person about genders.... then proceed to call him an alt-right fascist for not recognising all of the genders, and tell him to apologise for not providing an adequate safe space in which he can express his inner self.

Wee Murray probably didn't want to push it too much, he remembers the last kid that was sent to the headmasters room:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back