Tarantinos

Non of them will feel the effects of my opinions on here and no matter which way you look at it ,it’s not personal to any individuals in the public sector.

For instance it’s getting worse mind trying to deal with councils and getting lazy shites to do the job they are supposed to be doing.
Boils my piss.

Anyway this isn’t about me having a go at a national cultural problem with public sector workers ,this is about so called grown men sitting slagging a local business off and hoping it goes to the wall.I can’t get my head around this at all.
Married men that wear wedding rings may disagree.

Harker is a good lad.
Seems good craic, he came up here and stayed at a few places, his review of the hotel behind the wheatsheaf (can't remember the name)was hilarious, he couldn't see it out and left. Spoke well about the Lemonfield and Grand Hotel. Spoilt himself wearing a knock off Saudi nufc top mind 🤣

On one hand we have an acknowledgment of the fact the owners are bad people given their history and the likely origins of their money, and on the other there’s the concept of not wanting their ‘business’ to fail just because it’s bad for the city.
Having these people purport to be legitimate business people is bad for the city and a punch in the face for hardworking genuine entrepreneurs. Not Facebook mumpreneurs who flog farm foods bait at inflated prices.

On one hand we have an acknowledgment of the fact the owners are bad people given their history and the likely origins of their money, and on the other there’s the concept of not wanting their ‘business’ to fail just because it’s bad for the city.
Having these people purport to be legitimate business people is bad for the city and a punch in the face for hardworking genuine entrepreneurs. Not Facebook mumpreneurs who flog farm foods bait at inflated prices.
or are they still in their original business and using the restaurant as a vehicle?

It's a world away from local decent businesses and wanting them to flourish ( as we all do) to not shedding any tears at these dodge packets going tits, given their background and other "activities"

Apart from that the place looks like I'd avoid no matter where it was or even if cracking people owned it.

Back