Tarantinos

Is this a sunderland disease?wanting businesses to fail ?

Fuck me lads it doesn’t come across well or portray us as a fan base or a city very well.Comes across as a backward and jealous mentality.

I hope every business that opens up in the town does well regardless who owns it.

Fuck me lads it doesn’t come across well or portray us as a fan base or a city very well.Comes across as a backward and jealous mentality.

I hope every business that opens up in the town does well regardless who owns it.
Who owns it, why would people want something to fail?

I think it’s more to do with the person who runs it rather than just randomly wanting it to fail.

Must admit I don’t like it. Let them crack on. People enjoy it so who cares. Lots commenting will be on the bugle anyway

Tbf the owners have very dodgy pasts and any profits made will be going into shady dealings in the city that result in ruined lives.

Allegedly.

Tbf the owners have very dodgy pasts and any profits made will be going into shady dealings in the city that result in ruined lives.

Allegedly.
I know who the owners are and all of their history.
That’s not important though in my mind,the fact is it seems as though people would get great pleasure in seeing the shutters come down,which is f***ing weird like.

Threatening customers who dine there doesn't come across well either

You don't mind a dig at people /things / behaviour /neighbourhoods etc etc when it suits

Back