Tarantinos

Is this a sunderland disease?wanting businesses to fail ?

Fuck me lads it doesn’t come across well or portray us as a fan base or a city very well.Comes across as a backward and jealous mentality.

I hope every business that opens up in the town does well regardless who owns it.
One thing I've noticed on this thread there Gilly is that a certain breed of man gets on here who like to get a bit unpleasant about wimmin. Who've done canny for theirselves.They're probably the type in loveless marriages who have to wear wedding rings,are only allowed out once a week for "date night"and dinnit go to the pubs any more in case their lass gives them the silent treatment.And this turns into nasty posts about female business owners,pure jealousy imo there

One thing I've noticed on this thread there Gilly is that a certain breed of man gets on here who like to get a bit unpleasant about wimmin. Who've done canny for theirselves.They're probably the type in loveless marriages who have to wear wedding rings,are only allowed out once a week for "date night"and dinnit go to the pubs any more in case their lass gives them the silent treatment.And this turns into nasty posts about female business owners,pure jealousy imo there
You could have just PM'd Gilly and asked if he'd like to go for a drink.

Tarantinos could learn from a proper decent local business

That’s good that like. Fair play.

Jolene will be fewmin someone has stole her thunder

Like yer avatar, this is shite bait

Whees this knacker?

The place will be burnt out within a year. After that you’ll have Don Joleone pleading poverty to all her huns and doing dodgy football cards again on Facebook.

Scored a right own goal with the royal menu crack mind. Still got the massive cut out of the Queen in the window as well. Completely lacking in self awareness along with the rest of her vacuous wannabe mumpreneur Dubai loving followers

Back