Talking to your other half

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's weird. There's a couple in their 40's I know who have unfriended each other on facebook cos one of them didn't like the others posts.Calling each other everything but in real life they are still seemingly getting on fine. Seems schizo to me.

Lasses on facebook wishing their mates happy birthday with a picture collage makes me sick! Instead of just saying ''happy birthday'', it ends up a full on picture collage which include them in all the photos so they share the attention with the birthday girl. The status's normally go along the lines of ''cant wait to see my partner in crime and favourite human tonight for some cocktails and prosecco'' :oops:

Lasses on facebook wishing their mates happy birthday with a picture collage makes me sick! Instead of just saying ''happy birthday'', it ends up a full on picture collage which include them in all the photos so they share the attention with the birthday girl. The status's normally go along the lines of ''cant wait to see my partner in crime and favourite human tonight for some cocktails and prosecco'' :oops:

Pictures of their younguns every two minutes anarl

"Happy heavenly birthday to ..." What is the f***ing point in that shite? They're f***ing deed, they're not reading Facebook mainly on the grounds that they're f***ing deed! Now "thinking of my [deed relative] on their birthday" is slightly more understandable, but wishing a dead person a happy birthday? Go stick your head up a deed beer's arse.

"Happy heavenly birthday to ..." What is the f***ing point in that shite? They're f***ing deed, they're not reading Facebook mainly on the grounds that they're f***ing deed! Now "thinking of my [deed relative] on their birthday" is slightly more understandable, but wishing a dead person a happy birthday? Go stick your head up a deed beer's arse.
I will hold back on saying certain things as dont want to offend anyone, but I genuinely think some of these people in a really sick way get off on tragedy or drama so they can appear important on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back