Talking to your other half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full of suggested and sponsored posts anytime I've been on it. Like with all things it's ran its course.

I'm on just because the rugby club arranges fixtures etc through the club page

"Happy heavenly birthday to ..." What is the f***ing point in that shite? They're f***ing deed, they're not reading Facebook mainly on the grounds that they're f***ing deed! Now "thinking of my [deed relative] on their birthday" is slightly more understandable, but wishing a dead person a happy birthday? Go stick your head up a deed beer's arse.

I didn't understand sending Valentines wishes to dead parents/grandparents. I've never sent my parents or grandparents anything on Valentines Day and always associated the day with mushy couples crap.

Only joined last month to talk about kodi and it is exactly how i thought it would be, sad as fuck. Problem is 99% of people are at it nowadays, whole lives are lived through it, i could probably find out where some bellend lives, what theyre wearing, what they've ate, what they've bought and where they are. Its just bizarre

Thats because you havent yet learned how to filter out the crap. Perfectly acceptable form of communication once you learn how to use it.
Friends (FB) who send me shit i do not like, eg. Candy crush ffs, just get blocked or unfriended. And remember, most of them are not friends. Despite what FB tells you.

I didn't understand sending Valentines wishes to dead parents/grandparents. I've never sent my parents or grandparents anything on Valentines Day and always associated the day with mushy couples crap.

It's supposed to be about secret admirers.

Full of suggested and sponsored posts anytime I've been on it. Like with all things it's ran its course.

I'm on just because the rugby club arranges fixtures etc through the club page
Unfortunately it has not at all. Maybe it has for yourself and myself, but there are a lot of people who are absolutely addicted to the thing and its part of their life. People just seem to want to document every part of their day, from breakfast on a morning til they go to sleep on a night.

We would as well.

Wankers who don't reply to the club text about availability are all on Facebook and it shows who has seen the posts so they don't have an excuse for not showing up/saying they are unavailable

Am fixture secretary so passing on information and putting up available works a treat

It's just talking to your lass when you are sitting next to her I have the most bother with :)

Aye, there's you just joining to talk about Kodi and its full of sad knackers:lol::lol:

Ah you too Dilfy, now and forever hun xxx
Well that thread got pulled from.here and its a good way to keep ahead on subcriptions for streaming. Hardly as sad as the shit you see on there. Oh look ive bought a tv and a car, oh look were all on holiday 2leaving our new valuables in the house. Mam 1 well done son he scored 6, mam 2 well done my son he scored 7. Put it this way you wouldnt ring people up and tell them shite people post

It is very much an addiction, an addiction to get a "like" or some comment on anything.

People wake up the first thing many people check is their Facebook account!

Get a grip!

It's a major cause of depression as well, as people obviously just post the highlights of their lives and people think "wow their life is amazing, why is mine so shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back