Talking Angela App- Threat to kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have terrible memory loss about a lot of my childhood.

A couple of years ago my sister said to me 'do you remember that day we were playing cricket in the park and that Chinese man tried to show you his willy?' everyone fell about laughing and i honestly cannot remember it happening.

I'm terrified to ever get hypnotised or something cause i'm sure a load of horrific memories might come flooding back.
I got Kevin Keegan from Panini man in his pre Mags days. He was quite sought after. When the teachers said we had to hand them in I hid him down my pants.
I very nearly got banned from here once for saying I could link a paedo, Kevin Keegan and a seven year old's Y fronts.

As I say she has no choice but to take it seriously.

Hardly a FOAF when it's my wife. And my initial post did state MAY be behind it.

It was second hand information passed to your wife by the police/education board/twitter. So basically a FOAF or a series of Chinese Whispers which is generally how these things are spread.

You need to be careful what you post, these sort of things can quickly blow out of proportion and you could find yourself the subject of legal action from the developer.

Why would I care what's on Facebook or what other sources have said?
My wife is a company manager for a chain of nurseries and received a direct warning about this app. They have to take these things seriously, not trawl the net to see what everyone else has to say about it.
I tried to do everyone a favour by relaying this to the forum, but all I get is shit.
Go figure!!!
It's times like this that make you wonder why you bother.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back