Taking The Knee

I see this thread at the top of the forum and think to myself, surely there can't still be gammony pricks getting outraged at this?

First reply I see ^

Pathetic. Imagine getting wound up about this FFS.
So Im a gammomy prick because I think its a pointless gesture when if they had any balls they would have pulled out of the World Cup.
If you want to call me that mate crack on, if it gives you a nice warm glow inside.
I bet you think there's too many black people on tv adverts these days.
I didnt think youd be watching the World Cup since the Soviet Union is no more and Russia were banned.
Booooooooooo!!!!
It must be great to be you mate, hilarious

Last edited:
So Im a gammomy prick because I think its a pointless gesture when if they had any balls they would have pulled out of the World Cup.
If you want to call me that mate crack on, if it gives you a nice warm glow inside.

I didnt think youd be watching the World Cup since the Soviet Union is no more and Russia were banned.
Is it p0l1ticull marra?

Where have I mention Politics I just think theyre f***ing cowards and hypocrites, if you and your ilk want to come out with the same owld shite because someone has a different a opinion, call me all the ists and phobes you want mate if it gives you a little twinge ,I wouldnt want to take that from you

Where have I mention Politics I just think theyre f***ing cowards and hypocrites, if you and your ilk want to come out with the same owld shite because someone has a different a opinion, call me all the ists and phobes you want mate if it gives you a little twinge ,I wouldnt want to take that from you
🤔

🤪

😄

Back