Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, takeover thread, let's talk takeover.

Are the Americans still here, in Sunderland?
Were they at Accrington? Hopefully see another win tomorrow night and it'll all be announced soon then we can concentrate on the football...

I read his posts, difficult not to when he’s on here 24/7 and I’d say we are absolute polar opposites in our outlook on things which will naturally lead to disagreements.

I’m very much a realist whereas rivs is the eternal optimist bordering on delusion imo.

There’s a difference between reading someone’s posts and taking them as gospel but of course you know this already.
Would you say you're a pessimist rather than a realist. A realist sees the good and bad, a pessimist tends only to focus on the negatives

Well therein lies the problem for me...you come on here accusing him of being a 'weapon' yet have only seen a couple of posts... try reading it all first before passing judgement if you then still have the same opinion then fair enough il respect your 'opinion' .
He was being a weapon in the very first post.
This thread is the pits now like, and there's no point in it anymore with Reiver banned.
There's been nee point in it for well over a week to be fair.

12 posts so far today, not one topic related and at least 8 directly (plus 2 more indirectly) about Reiver and it won't be stopping as he's f***ing loving it :lol::lol:

In fact just searching for his name in this thread, you can see the constant bleating towards Reiver or the deal not being done 😴💤
Taking. No. Notice.

If you're suggesting I'm a fake account or claiming to be ITK you're mistaken. I'm just a fan who has lurked for years. I only created my account because I think this is big. I do think there will be a lot of nonsense spewed out when the news goes live so I signed up. I know the drill. Call me a mag and I will tough it out.
"
hope you have had the "FUCK OFF TOON TOON" if not you are not a proper member

How embarrassing.:lol:

Why are people going on like bairns? Completely ruined and derailed a good thread.

When was the last comment that actually debated/commented on the takeover?

Just loads of 'my dads bigger than your dad' shite.

I'll tell me mam what you said. She'll give you what for 😉

12 posts so far today, not one topic related and at least 8 directly (plus 2 more indirectly) about Reiver and it won't be stopping as he's f***ing loving it :lol::lol:

In fact just searching for his name in this thread, you can see the constant bleating towards Reiver or the deal not being done 😴💤
One post and the rest were replying to others in regards to Initial post. If nobody had replied to me it would have stayed at one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back