Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, a 787 can land and take off from there. Thomson have a 787 dreamliner that flies to Orlando from there.
and Mexico..I have done it.

Sunderland North is quite a relitively short runway but Durham Tees should be fine for the bigger plane with a bonus the lads dont have to drive through Scotswood and Blaydon to get to Sunderland.

I'll take a photo as soon as the announcement is made with a phone screen of it ...

,,. then no one can doubt it's me in the Rolls with my shirt on.

That'll completely floor the Mag tossers who claim I'm living above a pastie shop in Peterlee :lol:

Can't wait mate, you have some restraint not saying full details but also I suppose you don't want to piss of the people who trust you.

Be hard not to shout it from the roof tops though if its as good as you have hinted on as being!
@geordiedean is still wearing a tea towel on his head wiping away the tears as he logs on here.

One of the lads at work thinks that's still going through just it takes time.

Told him if ours gets completed before yours then you know its a load of bollocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd much rather be reading this info than writing it.

I'm having to check and double check what I'm allowed to post, then decide how best to put it so people don't get the wrong end of the stick ...

... then when I do I'm accused of being a fantasist making everything up.

Seriously mate, if anyone could make all this up they'd be outselling Harry Potter :lol:
Imagine this is all bollocks. We're witnessing the greatest con of man, some usual suspects kind of shit, and the birth of the greatest Paddy Power Fan Denial episode ever. Eclipsing even the Stoke one.

Becoming the richest clurb in the north east will it mean we have to go to newcastle away games in our herm tops...cos its not big and clever
Only if we could be really arsed to to it, which no Sunderland supporter would bother, why would we? Mags really are the mutants of the NE.

Can't wait mate, you have some restraint not saying full details but also I suppose you don't want to piss of the people who trust you.

Be hard not to shout it from the roof tops though if its as good as you have hinted on as being!

One of the lads at work thinks that's still going through just it takes time.

Told him if ours gets completed before yours then you know its a load of bollocks.

I've just come across a photo of Penelope Cruz :lol:

is that genuine? I can't keep up with what's nonsense and what's true anymore. :lol:

No need to differentiate between what might be fact and what might be fiction man. Enjoy the madness of it all. We could be bought out by rich men, not bought out at all, or bought by a scrap dealer from Pennywell.

Imagine this is all bollocks. We're witnessing the greatest con of man, some usual suspects kind of shit, and the birth of the greatest Paddy Power Fan Denial episode ever. Eclipsing even the Stoke one.

Hahahaha brilliant that fan denial never seen it before, harsh but funny!

Agree though if this turns out to be bollocks... we will be far the greatest paddy power fan denial the world has ever seen!

You met her too like?

Proper lush her!

Edit: I've just come across a photo of Mrs Reiver on the terrace of the Carlton Hotel in Cannes, during the film festival.

I was body guarding Cruz, for 10 days, and the hotel manager invited our lass to spend the evening on the terrace ...

... you can see me miked up in the background looking canny in my suit, etc.

Tell any of the Mags they can see it if they put a £500 donation in my charity fund for the Salvation Army, the charity I work for.

Or they can post on here if they have the balls ...

Last edited:
Edit: I've just come across a photo of Mrs Reiver on the terrace of the Carlton Hotel in Cannes, during the film festival.

I was body guarding Cruz, for 10 days, and the hotel manager invited our lass to spend the evening on the terrace ...

... you can see me miked up in the background looking canny in my suit, etc.

Tell any of the Mags they can see it if they put a £500 donation in my charity fund for the Salvation Army, the charity I work for.

Or they can post on here if they have the balls ...

You've done some stuff like, really hope your not a billy bullshitter but I'm usually good at noticing that and I don't get that impression from you.

I'll deffo buy you a pint or two if all this comes off!

Just give me Cruz number in return ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back