Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone put a link up to the Sunderland thread which goes back a fair while. It was the stuff about Janey. Laughing at how terrible we were. Jump to the last page and it's bricking it about the takeover. :lol:

That was me... funny how it's went the total opposite way from being bust in loads of debt to having wealthy owners.

They don't know where to turn bless them, so only logical next step in the mags brain is engage meltdown mode.

Just read it they really don't like Reiver do they? Could this possibly be because their so called "hard man" gremlin leader Mark Menim bottled it with him at some chip shop in Yorkshire and got one of his minnions to tell Reiver that he had "let him off" 😂

Aye?

Haven't heard that one before @Reiver should write a book :lol:

That Mark Menim looks a right pudding faced wanker though, probably get his arse handed to him in a one on one fight when hasn't got all his pals with him.

:lol:

Haway man, Mrs Reiver is sick to death of me bursting out laughing ...

... oh and she's asking who'll be playing her :lol:
Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz are very good actresses imho and would add something.

Whilst others, who may be more shallow than me, may focus on thier looks I prefer to look at their talent.

@geordiedean
Just read it they really don't like Reiver do they? Could this possibly be because their so called "hard man" gremlin leader Mark Menim bottled it with him at some chip shop in Yorkshire and got one of his minnions to tell Reiver that he had "let him off" 😂
:lol: Is that true? Statue for Reiver once the monorail is built at the ground ;)

I
Right, who on here works at newcastle airport?
contacts
Such is my excitement with the possibility, internet research has revealed that his private jet is too big to land at Ponteland. It needs 10,300ft for take off with the Ponteland paupers only having 7461ft available. :oops:
The on!y one you'd have a problem with at all up weight is a Heavylift Antonov 224..........and I know from experience

Michael Dell and his wife run a charity foundation that has given away more than a billion pounds of their cash over the past 10 years. I can’t even begin to put that amount into a context that works!

Michael Dell and his wife run a charity foundation that has given away more than a billion pounds of their cash over the past 10 years. I can’t even begin to put that amount into a context that works!

Could have owned Man U and gave it away for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back