Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

A poster earlier (don't know if he was just making shit up) said they are planning on putting a roof on the stadium. I was thinking they would only be able to do that once the stadium was extended so that the stands were all the same size. Surely they wouldn't be planning on doing that until they were confident we could fill it.

A poster earlier (don't know if he was just making shit up) said they are planning on putting a roof on the stadium. I was thinking they would only be able to do that once the stadium was extended so that the stands were all the same size. Surely they wouldn't be planning on doing that until they were confident we could fill it.
I assumed, first job, stadium extension, then retractable roof, then the announcement of wrestlemania 2022 at the sol

I haven't got a clue, but i think things like this will be further down the line in plans. Then again what do i know! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back