Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

That STID clip was a couple of minutes long and very likely highly edited to fit Methven's narrative. I don't think it reflects the staff's abilities at the club at all personally.
It was a hatchet job on them imo.

Disagree, they sat on their arses and ran about like headless chickens. It ws obvious in the meetings on stid2 they were incompetent and out of their depth. No amount of editing could disguise that. (which btw is hardly likely imo, given this was a highly respected production team)

That STID clip was a couple of minutes long and very likely highly edited to fit Methven's narrative. I don't think it reflects the staff's abilities at the club at all personally.
It was a hatchet job on them imo.
great reply, the staff were a joke we were bleeding millions every month.
i do not defend SD anymore, but we as a club were donald ducked if we had continued trading.

great reply, the staff were a joke we were bleeding millions every month.
i do not defend SD anymore, but we as a club were donald ducked if we had continued trading.

That was down to Short losing interest and having no leadership in the club, so was understandable to some degree.

What isn’t understandable or acceptable is its worse now than when this lot took over

So every so called ITK was just spouting shit?
I dont think so. But equally if you get told something and no one else is saying it you just ignore it, then if nick barnes comes out and says something it changes your preception. People fill in the gaps between what they've been told and what barnes says and the message becomes diluted. Other posters who've heard similar whispers start to post and it creates an echo chamber where each one is reaffirming the other. It only takes one person (in this case Magnus) to post something with some sort of detail and it becomes the party line. He's the only one I think is "spouting shit" personally.

To be fair I've been guilty of it on here. I heard quite a bit last time about the FPP thing that I disregarded as I didnt trust what I was being told despite it coming from someone who could very easily have known. Later on other people started posting stuff that I'd heard at the time and I then believed what I was told and came to view it as fact. Stepping back from it now, they could have heard the same stuff from the same person and it could have been made up.

Difficult to have that opinion if you don't know what would entail it 'dragging on' in fairness mate.

It's not difficult to have an opinion mate, I don't think it took Donald, Short or Quinny's consortium this long to buy the club.

Like I said, it's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back