Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are correct mate

well we will see. i am sorry do i know you personally ?
OK Bob, I believe you. Can you go back to SD and tell him hanging on will be the biggest mistake he has ever made
There will be numerous cancellations, RAWA are gearing up for canvassing what to do next and SD will never be welcome in Sunderland again. I now hope he loses a f***ing fortune and it will be great to watch it. The club is fucked with him so there will be no difference. He can have my customer number as well, if he wants to hear from me personally

Bob.
If only SD knows what is going on, note you say ONLY SD, are you therefore implying that his fellow Madrox partners Methven and Sartori haven’t a clue about what’s happening? Or Furhman?
It’s a very strange comment to make.

No mate what i mean is at 74% he has to make the final decision, and the others know what's going on, but can do very little about it.
Is your implication therefore that Donald is the problem once again?
And what is the decision he has to make? Again are you implying that he perceives whatever offers are supposedly out there do not suit his financial expectations (in relation what he wants monetary wise to leave)?

No mate what i mean is at 74% he has to make the final decision, and the others know what's going on, but can do very little about it.
Donald will have no money left as he has paid back the yanks loan hasn' he Bob?nice to see you back Bob ...as I like to know where the village idiots are at all times to keep me safe,....in all seriousness do you think having a casual pint with someone high up in the club that they are going to tell you anything of value?....well if you do you should reserve your smock from idiot&proud.com.
Donald will have no money left as he has paid back the yanks loan hasn' he Bob?nice to see you back Bob ...as I like to know where the village idiots are at all times to keep me safe,....in all seriousness do you think having a casual pint with someone high up in the club that they are going to tell you anything of value?....well if you do you should reserve your smock from idiot&proud.com.

Is your implication therefore that Donald is the problem once again?
And what is the decision he has to make? Again are you implying that he perceives whatever offers are supposedly out there do not suit his financial expectations (in relation what he wants monetary wise to leave)?
I've put on here numerous occasions an offer been accepted months ago but Donald won't entertain certain person in talks, even tho the person is not involved financially. Last i heard Monday night was they were pulling out for good, sick of Donald's petulance. Heard nothing since.

I've put on here numerous occasions an offer been accepted months ago but Donald won't entertain certain person in talks, even tho the person is not involved financially. Last i heard Monday night was they were pulling out for good, sick of Donald's petulance. Heard nothing since.
Devastating news -it would be as if no one was ever interested in buying the Club.

Prehab on not606:

"I am confident about my information. If it turns out to be false I will hold my hands up, but if that is the case this will be the most elaborate, and certainly the most pointless, information stream going. Its coming from the top. It also serves no one.

At this moment in time. I am still confident that we will get a positive outcome. My post count is very low and there is a reason for this. I was posting heavy and to be honest, the amount of crap i was getting/having to justify wasn't doing me no good at all. Feel a lot better for keeping it little and often. Don't even look at the boards in between posts and that's helped. No doubt I will have been spoken about on RTG or here. Par for the course though.

Anyway, enough of the rambling. As far I am aware, as of today, its still ongoing. "

If this is the case then Barnes can hang his source out to dry.
FWIW, I would believe Barnes over Madbobby, one works for the Bbc and has to check his facts, the other is a loon with a variety of claims which have been inaccurate.

Barnes demonstrated very clearly last night that he does not check facts, or does not check them well, and doesn't particularly have any curiosity when it comes to these things.

His statement on the striking off of FPP Sunderland at CH yesterday was almost devoid of accuracy.

I'm now erring on the side of him accepting any old tripe.

I appreciate your reply. If they really want the club, however, I would have thought they’d fight tooth and nail to get a deal done and also expose Donald as the stumbling block if that truly is the case.

I just can’t comprehend that anyone who wanted to resurrect a club that’s currently dying a slow, painful death would simply think “Oh he’s not entertaining us and is being unfair, so we will just walk meekly away”. It doesn’t make sense.

It’s also pretty clear from past posts that you seemingly have a link to TS, a non exec director, who must have an opinion on all these alleged shenanigans?

A group of potential owners with guts and a will to succeed would not walk away from something they really wanted

Last edited:
You’ve been desperate for this to fail from day 1. I wouldn’t get too excited, this “itk” rarely gets anything right.
I am desperate just like everyone to get this idiot out of our club, but you have to understand what he is, a greedy man who can’t understand how he’s made a complete mess of the only thing he came to do, which was sell our FC, he can’t accept now the mess hes in, could have sold us a couple of times, so he isn’t selling right now for a lot less, so yes I firmly believe the NB story was a fakeover, he has played us for fools again I’m afraid, but imo in the end he will hurt himself in his pocket because of his own greed.

I appreciate your reply. If they really want the club, however, I would have thought they’d fight tooth and nail to get a deal done and also expose Donald as the stumbling block if that truly is the case.

I just can’t comprehend that anyone who wanted to resurrect a club that’s currently dying a slow, painful death would simply think “Oh he’s not entertaining us and is being unfair, so we will just walk meekly away”. It doesn’t make sense.

It’s also pretty clear from past posts that you seemingly have a link to TS, a non exec director, who must have an opinion on all these alleged shenanigans?

A group of potential owners with guts and a will to succeed would not walk away from something they really wanted
Due diligence will be costly though and these are business men. If they think they’re getting nowhere they’ll pull the plug rather than continue to put resources into something futile. I don’t think we’re at that point just yet though.

Reactions: Gaz

on the other hand successful / professional businessmen won’t let someone like SD take the piss imo, they will only take so much before saying fuck you and walking away

Can't help that West Ham are turning down bids for £400m . Stew won't be able to sleep at night knowing he's only two miracle promotions away from filling his boots !

on the other hand successful / professional businessmen won’t let someone like SD take the piss imo, they will only take so much before saying fuck you and walking away
Very much this, especially in connection with the Americans.

In contrast, SD showed with the Will Grigg scenario, that he does not operate in that way.

Reactions: Gaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back