Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Local media still very quite on the whole thing. Strange.
Magedia. No suprise.
As we plummeted through two divisions they said sweet FA, an absolute disgrace and that actually includes a local radio station presenter who covers the club daily.
When the Mags were nearly taken over by arguably the most despicable regime in the world (although the Saudis have some good completion for that title right now) the likes of Caulkin, Bird, Hardy, Edwards etc couldn’t control their obvious sycophantic bias and were fawning over Staveley and the alleged journalist murdering bin Salman like silly little schoolboys.
#shoveyercansupyerjacksy

Magedia. No suprise.
As we plummeted through two divisions they said sweet FA, an absolute disgrace and that actually includes a local radio station presenter who covers the club daily.
When the Mags were nearly taken over by arguably the most despicable regime in the world (although the Saudis have some good completion for that title right now) the likes of Caulkin, Bird, Hardy, Edwards etc couldn’t control their obvious sycophantic bias and were fawning over Staveley and the alleged journalist murdering bin Salman like silly little schoolboys.
#shoveyercansupyerjacksy

Whats happened to the mag take-over then? They have all gone very quiet.

Magedia. No suprise.
#shoveyercansupyerjacksy

Nail on head like. Caulkin in particular should be ashamed.

Magedia. No suprise.
#shoveyercansupyerjacksy

The lot of them were a disgrace, a daily wankathon in their respective papers, then going on like bairns who can't get their own way when it went tits up. I used to like (and follow on Twitter) Caulkin, but he's deluded as the rest of the sausage roll munching, shop shouting buggers up the road.

Local media still very quite on the whole thing. Strange.
Maybe they fear is they'd see through any ruse during questioning.... our regime tends to buckle under modest scrutiny.... soft as shite ... and buckled to fuck also

They are only happy to leak shit to people they know will do their dirty work

Last edited:
There’s sod all happening man. This excuse SD and his mates have spun out there for cancelling the RAWA meeting is just that, an excuse. The only consolation I can take is we must be nearing the end game soon for their ownership. People won’t be fooled for much longer. The amount who give them any benefit of doubt diminishes every time they hide away.

There’s sod all happening man. This excuse SD and his mates have spun out there for cancelling the RAWA meeting is just that, an excuse. The only consolation I can take is we must be nearing the end game soon for their ownership. People won’t be fooled for much longer. The amount who give them any benefit of doubt diminishes every time they hide away.
I think this as well. They could still have the meeting and start by saying the won’t discuss anything regarding takeovers or ownership.

Anybody tell me if Donald found anyone to buy for £30m+ yet surely cant be far off now, sorry got to go, as I am meeting Santa 🎅🏼 and the elves at the North Pole, hurrah 👍
PS There’s more chance I meet Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back