Takeover in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent

Full Back
From Alan Nixon -Twitter
SUNDERLAND. Takeover in trouble. Buyer Mark Campbell’s group now want to pay less. Not gone down well. All sorts of haggling. Doesn’t look like being done this window if at all.

From Alan Nixon -Twitter
SUNDERLAND. Takeover in trouble. Buyer Mark Campbell’s group now want to pay less. Not gone down well. All sorts of haggling. Doesn’t look like being done this window if at all.

I know I don't understand business etc but if true we need to fuck them off. I know negotiations happen but this sounds (again if true) like quite a substantial moving of the goal posts. If it was just after the play off final then fair enough since it confirmed league one status instead of championship but now we need it sorted and we need to get on with pre season. Renegotiating now isn't helpful at all, in fact it's harmful to our progress so, if true, I'd rather we cracked on without them. Doesn't sound like they were exactly bringing game changing amounts to the table anyway

Of course it is, our summers never go to plan.

It’s a been a fuck up from start to finish this summer. Season ticket money due tomorrow, great banter.

Reactions: Boo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back