Take That at Boro

If you look at the tour dates you’ll see they’re doing arenas and small grounds.
As a trio without Robbie they clearly feel they wouldn’t fill bigger venues.
i think this is more near why they're playing boro... didnt elton john not playing the darlington arena one year for sort of the same reason?

Surely minimal is better than nowt tho plus it's good for local businesses and the area in general.
Being the charley big bollocks in the higher leagues the income was Chicken shit, but imagine it’d be much more significant in our current position.

The club is the nucleus of the city in a way, and it’s the wider social and economic responsibility that it has is what was ignored by the last couple of knackers in charge, I suspect the current regime may well look to get them back on though, and sure they’ve mentioned it in an interview.

We were at both and both were fantastic nights - the first without the daft lad was better.
Totally agree. Walking back across the bridge after the Circus I rang Mr P, who’d snootily stayed in London thinking TT was girly shite, and said we are gonna beg steal or borrow to get tickets for this at Wembley in a months time and you won’t regret it. He loved it too.

Totally agree. Walking back across the bridge after the Circus I rang Mr P, who’d snootily stayed in London thinking TT was girly shite, and said we are gonna beg steal or borrow to get tickets for this at Wembley in a months time and you won’t regret it. He loved it too.
The elephant was the highlight.

I’ll admit to seeing them a few times since at arenas. Always put on a good show.

Back