Take That at Boro

They're a busted flush now.

We had them to open a tour when the daft lad came back to join the other 4 once the money was worth it for him. Now they're a very shit BeeGees (who were canny ok) busking to pay for the tax dodges.

We had them to open a tour when the daft lad came back to join the other 4 once the money was worth it for him. Now they're a very shit BeeGees (who were canny ok) busking to pay for the tax dodges.
I do agree but they're still a sell out. There'd be 50,000 people at the SOL on a midweek night bringing money into the area and club. It's a win win situation, doesn't matter who's on really as long as the crowds come.

I doubt it will be as grandiose as the spectacle they put on up here.
Was it 2011? That's a long time in any music, let alone pop music where the wrinklies are on the wane.

Still, it's a shame we're not getting any gigs.

Take That’s 2009 Circus Tour opened at the SoL, no Robbie (or ‘daft lad’ as you call him). It was fantastic. The one with daft lad was two years later. Also opened at the SoL.

I doubt it will be as grandiose as the spectacle they put on up here.
Was it 2011? That's a long time in any music, let alone pop music where the wrinklies are on the wane.

Still, it's a shame we're not getting any gigs.
There were two, 2009 and 2011.

It’s a arena tour, riverside is probs a decent size for it.

I don’t think Take That have the 50,000 / 4 nights running pulling power as they did when at Sunderland when there were more of them in the band.

Still be a good show though

Take That’s 2009 Circus Tour opened at the SoL, no Robbie (or ‘daft lad’ as you call him). It was fantastic. The one with daft lad was two years later. Also opened at the SoL.

I know. I went to both, erm our lass and the bairns obviously. The Circus was better if I was to offer an opinion :oops:

I do agree but they're still a sell out. There'd be 50,000 people at the SOL on a midweek night bringing money into the area and club. It's a win win situation, doesn't matter who's on really as long as the crowds come.
I thought the income into the club was minimal though, and not worth the hassle?

If you look at the tour dates you’ll see they’re doing arenas and small grounds.
As a trio without Robbie they clearly feel they wouldn’t fill bigger venues.
Therefore I care not one bit.

Back