'Take a view' HDR fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayesane said:
aye, and even the skin tone, over sharpen her hair / remove split ends.. fuck me, I could sit for hours. :lol:

I can't wait for 3d printers to be readily available for home use ;)

I can't wait for 3d printers to be readily available for home use ;)

I could make her masks !

edit: I could make anyone masks !

I dinnah, I'd quite like that harsh divide I reckon. Summat quite interesting between the slight grittiness of the bottom 2/3 and the stark contrast with the cleanness of the top 1/3rd.

The multiple layers seem like needless ornamentation - perhaps if you just had a hint of layers peeking out the top it'd be less distracting.

And at this point, I remember the standard of photos I'm capable of taking and tell myself to shut up.

I think he should have shopped in some clouds: he would never have been caught and had a better image.

Last edited by a moderator:
ayesane said:
I could make her masks !

edit: I could make anyone masks !

Fuck that. I was thinking about making me a whole new one.

I dinnah, I'd quite like that harsh divide I reckon. Summat quite interesting between the slight grittiness of the bottom 2/3 and the stark contrast with the cleanness of the top 1/3rd.

The multiple layers seem like needless ornamentation - perhaps if you just had a hint of layers peeking out the top it'd be less distracting.

And at this point, I remember the standard of photos I'm capable of taking and tell myself to shut up

Shouldn't stop ya spav ;)

Why don't you do the compys any more, you had some good stuff

The more I look at the shot, the more I agree with you

Shouldn't stop ya spav ;)

Why don't you do the compys any more, you had some good stuff

The more I look at the shot, the more I agree with you

Haven't had the chance (or the inclination) to head out properly with the camera for yonks. Keep on meaning to get back into the comps, it'll give me a reason to make time to get out to take photos if nowt else.

By Dietmar Herzog. Someone should tell him the war is over :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Looking at that it's only just begun :neutral:

That grease van sits in this lay by. He's got a lump of lard the size of Claxheugh Rock next to his hotplate for frying.

Looking on street view it seems he's painted in much of the pine 'forest' as it's obscured by big deciduous trees

So even an abrupt tree line would have been fake

PS how can the winner of young landscape of the year in any way be described as a landscape? :lol:

Looking at that it's only just begun :neutral:

Looking on street view it seems he's painted in much of the pine 'forest' as it's obscured by big deciduous trees

So even an abrupt tree line would have been fake

PS how can the winner of young landscape of the year in any way be described as a landscape? :lol:

I know, it's in portrait! ;)

It actually looks like the kind of place we get excited about setting fire to and covering with our new lensers.

Love this one

Logon or register to see this image

There are a scattering of terrific shoots there like, but only a scattering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back