T20 World Cup Final Pakistan v England MCG 08:00

Just managed to catch up on this thread . Christ some of the crap written was cringeworthy . Posters stating that Stokes should never be allowed to play this form of cricket again .🤦‍♂️.
Great to see the bellends shown up for what they are .
Well done England and well done Benjamin Stokes .

Just managed to catch up on this thread . Christ some of the crap written was cringeworthy . Posters stating that Stokes should never be allowed to play this form of cricket again .🤦‍♂️.
Great to see the bellends shown up for what they are .
Well done England and well done Benjamin Stokes .

Did anyone actually say "He shouldn't be allowed to play this format again"?

Show me if so.

Or did they say they didn't think he should be in the t20 side?

Haway lads, this will likely go gold so do the recriminations on the thread I put up about reading this one

don’t spoil a World Cup win thread please

Last edited:
The Mrs and I got our pics took with that trophy at CLS back in 2011

it’s pretty nice close up and clean . Was on the FTECB Site but don’t think it still is

Hopefully get another one when woody and stokes bring it home to show

Emotions run high when you are watching a World Cup final. Stokes was missing nearly everything, I wasn’t the only one worried
I remember putting some rubbish about him "finally getting it off the square":lol: Purely just the nerves talking. I do it all the time just don't usually share it

I was there... what a tremendous night! (ooh, look at me etc.). Bought tickets just after the washout v Australia because I thought, whoever is in the final it'll be entertaining so why not, and I live 10 mins walk from the MCG (ooh, look at me etc.). Never did I imagine then that I'd see England win the World Cup. What a jammy bugger I am!

I was there... what a tremendous night! (ooh, look at me etc.). Bought tickets just after the washout v Australia because I thought, whoever is in the final it'll be entertaining so why not, and I live 10 mins walk from the MCG (ooh, look at me etc.). Never did I imagine then that I'd see England win the World Cup. What a jammy bugger I am!

What was the atmosphere like?

was there too mate, atmosphere was fantastic, fair play to the Pakistan crowd! Brilliant day/night all round.

We just sat in the barmy army section, lads in a mag top was sitting in front of us, was wearing it for her dad (who wasn’t there) so fair play

Back