T20: Warwickshire v Durham

What businesses is it of yours I wasn't posting on here while I was out smart arse.
rather sad talking about me on a Friday night and your constant little jibes all the time. can't have been much of a celebration on friday but hey ho if talking about me on a Friday keeps you happy and healthy, crack on and maybe one day you'll get down to support Durham.

rather sad talking about me on a Friday night and your constant little jibes all the time. can't have been much of a celebration on friday but hey ho if talking about me on a Friday keeps you happy and healthy, crack on and maybe one day you'll get down to support Durham.
You didn't even realise Durham were playing today so I go out for meal then come home I can't post on here. Already said I don't go to as many as I want because of my health are you going to have a dig about that.

You didn't even realise Durham were playing today so I go out for meal then come home I can't post on here. Already said I don't go to as many as I want because of my health are you going to have a dig about that.
First ever time you've mentioned your health. That said if you're gonna have sly digs at folk on a message board you should be prepared to accept it back. Simple really. If you don't like it, simply shut up talking about me

First ever time you've mentioned your health. That said if you're gonna have sly digs at folk on a message board you should be prepared to accept it back. Simple really. If you don't like it, simply shut up talking about me
I don't make it personal and anyway it's pot calling the kettle black you stopped going to Sunderland games and switched teams

Back