T20: Warwickshire v Durham

Because you're happily having constant digs about me. Works boths ways, simple.
You have no idea how often I go and when I don't the reasons why if you must know I didn't go it's my brothers birthday weekend so had plans, looking at getting to the Notts game all being well my health's poor atm so wait and see. So before you criticise people for not going learn the facts.

You have no idea how often I go and when I don't the reasons why if you must know I didn't go it's my brothers birthday weekend so had plans, looking at getting to the Notts game all being well my health's poor atm so wait and see. So before you criticise people for not going learn the facts.
You had plans yet were talking about me on the football forum on Friday night whilst the game was in play.... Must have been a shite birthday.

Fantastic - he was getting some embarrassing stick on here recently. hes a good cricketer IMO.
He's very good.

Even with the bat it's only a couple of games ago before his injury when he was smacking the ball all over at the Riverside (a Chmpo game).

You had plans yet were talking about me on the football forum on Friday night whilst the game was in play.... Must have been a shite birthday.
Who are you to say what I do or when I post I was out for meal Friday do you need to know the time and venue, main plans were for yesterday but feel free to mind your own business.

Back