T20 tri-series: Australia v England

Good start.

Pieterson talking to keeper while the bowler is running in ffs. What a dick, he done at least twice in that last over.
Pietersen is getting on my t!ts (nowt new there) he talks like he knows everything and has been there and done it.
The bloke is a grade A dick.

Yes noticed that

Malan better player than I thought
I only knew him as a one day player before he came in to the England test team. But yeah, he’s surprised me this summer.

Looks like this pitch might suit slower ball variations rather than pace at the moment. As I say that malan hits him for a boundary.

Shite.

Pietersen is getting on my t!ts (nowt new there) he talks like he knows everything and has been there and done it.
The bloke is a grade A dick.
He’s really pissed me off this summer. Talking to the keeper as the ball is being bowled though! No respect at all.

Last edited:
I only knew him as a one day player before he came in to the England test team. But yeah, he’s surprised me this summer.

Looks like this pitch might suit slower ball variations rather than pace at the moment. As I say that malan hits him for a boundary.

Shite.

He’s really pissed me off this summer. Talking to the keeper as the ball is being bowled though! No respect at all.
I forgot to mention that he fails to hide his contempt for England and the way he sucks up to "Tubs" "Slatts" et al is enough to make you vomit.

I forgot to mention that he fails to hide his contempt for England and the way he sucks up to "Tubs" "Slatts" et al is enough to make you vomit.
I watched the aus nz game the other day. The way he was celebrating and just generally being over excited when the Aussies were doing well was nauseating. I think even the Aussie commentators seemed a bit embarrassed by him.

How does one manage to smash an international cricketer for 34 an over but look like a village cricketer everytime he bats in an international game for England.

How does one manage to smash an international cricketer for 34 an over but look like a village cricketer everytime he bats in an international game for England.
It’s like he doesn’t bother engaging his brain when he comes out to bat for England international games. That was a good chance for him to get in and then tee off in the last over or two.

It’s like he doesn’t bother engaging his brain when he comes out to bat for England international games. That was a good chance for him to get in and then tee off in the last over or two.
Yep it’s like if he wants to bat higher he needs to score a 50 when he gets the chance to bat some time.

Remember an ODI we’re we’re like 100/7 he comes in and works for a 20 then decides to try and hit one into another country and it’s pretty much game over.

Turn the fucker off then.;)

This is bloody terrible this. 180 was nailed on if we played sensibly from where we were after 9 or 10 overs.

Tom Curran looking class again:lol:
Wish I hadn’t bothered

Last edited:

Back