T20 tri-series: Australia v England

It’s swinging nicely so what do our bowlers decide to do...... Bowl it half way down ffs.

Young kid with an old gold Sunderland shirt on in the crowd there.

Ffs Hales with his usual hit and miss fielding display, easy catch that man.

Last edited:
Hard to say whether it touched the floor or not. I’m really surprised that the umpire had his decision overturned. He didn’t look to happy about it to me.

The cynic in me says he doesn’t overturn it the other way round.

I've no idea why Willey stopped pitching it right up after he took the first two wickets. It's obvious he's getting it to swing and we desperately need wickets.

Last edited:
oPetersen, Peterson, Pieterseon is a bloody awful commentator and sickly in his attitude to the Aussies. Swann is another one who is terrible. Have they all forgot he ran home scared?

I really didn't enjoy that as a game of cricket. Really low quality in places, aligned with some absolutely terrible commentary. Just a constant stream of shit punctuated with various grunting noises.

It seems that the outcome is the only thing that matters to the commentators. Any ball that goes a long way is brilliant, even when the batsman gets done and gets lucky with an edge, or even when Warner hit it straight down the throat of the fielder, it was a still a "tremendous shot". Dull.

Back