T20 Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

114-5

Even the scoreboard's been shit this afternoon. At one point it said 58-4 when it was 70 odd for 4. And at the end of our innings it said 111-5 before an announcement was made to tell us the real score was 114-5.

Have Sunderland council been employed down here today!?

114-5

Even the scoreboard's been shit this afternoon. At one point it said 58-4 when it was 70 odd for 4. And at the end of our innings it said 111-5 before an announcement was made to tell us the real score was 114-5.

Cartwrights pies probably got in the way

I haven't been at the game, but I see from the BBC scorecard that there were only 7 boundaries in the whole Durham innings - 6 fours and 1 six. That must be a close to a record low for a completed innings that went the full 20 overs?

Woeful indeed.

Lads at the game said it was shocking.

Aslong as the players enjoy winding each other up on twitter tonight i'm sure it will be ok.

The only good thing about today was having Mrs Samit Patel sitting next to me after the game. It's a major WAD an'arl.

NorthCountryBoy said:
Can't believe I paid £20 for that. Looking forward to Yorks on Friday anyway should be a good crowd.

You should've rang me. I had a spare.

Lads at the game said it was shocking.

Aslong as the players enjoy winding each other up on twitter tonight i'm sure it will be ok.

Some players were out eating in Durham last night at around 10.30pm, hardly ideal prep for a game the following day.

Today was absolutely shit, complete waste of time

114-5

Tannoy system wasn't working properly, scoreboard wasn't working for most of our innings and they ended up getting our score wrong. Tedious listening to Justin Lockwood thing he knows the slightest bit about cricket and call Durham, "we" as if he's a regular attender down at the ground.

Oh and someone needs to tell Gordon Muchall that each team gets 20 overs in a T20. Why the fuck he was still tapping singles in the last few overs :lol::oops::roll:

We got a lesson in how to bat powerplay overs today. We're woeful at it, I'd be tempted to bring rocky back and stick Mustard back at 7. His wicket was awful, couldn't have placed it better to the fielder.

Rocky instead of Muchall at Derby next Wednesday please.

Although we all know it just wont happen.

His average will look decent but watching him just knock singles around, in the last few overs was embarrasing. It was even more embarrasing with such a short boundary near the Don Robson Stand as well. Mind you the whole batting lineup needs to take responsibility for their failings today apart from the new lad but some were at least trying to play shots the way you would expect in T20. Muchall was happy just to play singles which was quite tedious

Whats the Diva and Blacky? I know Blackys forms been shite lately but can he's capable of whacking the ball at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back