T20 Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

will be attending seems I've got the membership purchased

Already paid for the ticket so I'll be there

Please note, I'm there to support Durham, not the horrible f***ing money grabbing game.

Last edited:
How much is it for Sunday might take the bairn along he's been getting into watching the test matches with me so he's bound to enjoy the supposed more exciting short form of the game

It might not be on as its forecast for rain all weekend.

I'll be there if it is on but I'll be slumming it in members lounge with a proper pint pot filled with cheaper beer than the peasants outside.

MEEKLANGLEYFTM said:
How much is it for Sunday might take the bairn along he's been getting into watching the test matches with me so he's bound to enjoy the supposed more exciting short form of the game

£15 advance, more on the day iirc. Doubt juniors are much. Yorks next Friday might be better though, if England aren't playing there should be a decent crowd.

£15 advance, more on the day iirc. Doubt juniors are much. Yorks next Friday might be better though, if England aren't playing there should be a decent crowd.

£20 on the day. :eek:

I may have a couple spare for Sunday but won't know until Sunday morning. If anyone wants them its £5 for the pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back