T20 signing tomorrow

The one thing we lacked last year was a batsman to hit it out of the park. Encouraging to see that has been identified and something has been done about it. Short could be the difference between a losing q-f and getting to Finals Day. The question will be do we still keep the boundaries at home on the edge?

I wondered that, our tactics at home didn't deliver many run fests but they were successful.

I can remember at a members forum some bloke whinging along the lines that he didn't come to a T20 game to see low scoring Durham victories but to see 6s being hit!!:eek:
Durhams policy for quite a few seasons has-been to have as big boundaries as possible and run 2s and 3s. This is one of the reasons why T20 at , Durham is a fairly low key affair as Bumble described a T20 match at the Riverside against Lancashire s few years back.

Durhams policy for quite a few seasons has-been to have as big boundaries as possible and run 2s and 3s. This is one of the reasons why T20 at , Durham is a fairly low key affair as Bumble described a T20 match at the Riverside against Lancashire s few years back.

Its shite too watch like, thats my view anyway.

Back