T20 International.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleem Dar

Striker
Hit and giggle cricket is back.

Australia batting first.

England: 1 Ian Bell, 2 Steven Davies (wk), 3 Kevin Pietersen, 4 Paul Collingwood (capt), 5 Eoin Morgan, 6 Luke Wright, 7 Michael Yardy, 8 Tim Bresnan, 9 Graeme Swann, 10 Ajmal Shahzad, 11 Chris Woakes.

4-0 after the first over.

Woakes and Shahzad sharing opening bowling duties.

what happened to Lumb and Keiswetter opening?

didnt they open when we won the world 20/20

could be wrong on that

They did, and didn't do too badly, but for all Lumb's good strike rate, he barely scored more than 30, and Kieswetter was found out a bit during the Australia ODI series last summer, but I'm sure will be back at some point.

30/0 after 4.1 overs.

KP lets one fly over his head rather than make an attempt at a catch.

37/0 after 5.

Last edited:
They did, and didn't do too badly, but for all Lumb's good strike rate, he barely scored more than 30, and Kieswetter was found out a bit during the Australia ODI series last summer, but I'm sure will be back at some point.

getting a quick 30 is good stuff in 20/20 cricket, certainly something to build on anyhows

getting a quick 30 is good stuff in 20/20 cricket, certainly something to build on anyhows

I thought Lumb looked alright personally, good fielder aswell. I'm sure he also got an injury at the start of the season and lost all form, leading to him being dropped from Hampshire's side.

Aussie side has a lot more punch with the likes of Tait, Lee and David Hussey in the ranks

Their line-up today looks a lot stronger tbh, a lot of impact players in there - White, Warner, Hussey, Lee, Tait and even Johnson, very well suited to this form of the game.

Important wicket there too, 2 new batsmen at the crease now, just what England needed.

Their line-up today looks a lot stronger tbh, a lot of impact players in there - White, Warner, Hussey, Lee, Tait and even Johnson, very well suited to this form of the game.

Important wicket there too, 2 new batsmen at the crease now, just what England needed.

Tait IMO would be the best test match quick in world cricket if he played that format over a period of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back