T20 Finals Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, if you look at the thread, everyone felt the momentum shifted when he came on and bowled THAT over.
If he bowled the same over he did at the end against Yorkshire who knows?
But unless you play machines you are going to have human failures.

I do chuckle when people say things like "He gets paid x amount to play football, so he shouldn't miss a penalty" etc etc

I do chuckle when people say things like "He gets paid x amount to play football, so he shouldn't miss a penalty" etc etc
Have u just quoted yourself? You have had plenty!!!
No footballer should miss a penalty anyway! They get paid fortunes!!bite please

its possibly true. none of the superstars to be seen.

franchise will be all overseas taking money out of England.

this final will have been hated by the ecb

all this new franchise thing, where is the money even going to go do we know? if they are new clubs formed up of existing players, wel, you'd think it is going to kill off domestic t20 and how is then any benefit to the county game?

not that the ECB care. it's enough to make you want to cry

What are you on about, I have my opinion, the stats back it up and you give me shit? You're entitled to your view and so am I, but why get billy big bollox when I defend myself.

Borthwick bowled poorly in the final but I didn't single him out because he's generally very good, but every time I have seen Arshad, he looks like a club cricketer. You don't like my opinion, that's fair enough, but frankly I don't care.

By the way, well done Durham for over achievement, now get it together in the championship.
calm down dear. You've been rattled

Some absolute cretins on this thread.

Well done Durham. To get to the final and take it to the last over is a miracle.

It was frustrating we lost after our start but we didn't get enough runs. Stokes wicket was massive and nobody was able to support keats, that was where the game was lost. It doesn't help when we had a 10 minute turnaround too.

People blaming Arshad are talking out of their arse, all fair weather cricket forum posters in the main.

Well done Durham. To get to the final and take it to the last over is a miracle.

It was frustrating we lost after our start but we didn't get enough runs. Stokes wicket was massive and nobody was able to support keats, that was where the game was lost. It doesn't help when we had a 10 minute turnaround too.

People blaming Arshad are talking out of their arse, all fair weather cricket forum posters in the main.

The turnaround definitely had an impact. Colly didn't even have chance to get the teamsheet or anything

sorry state of affairs that all of my ignored posters have come on the cricket forum :neutral:

Result

bobbydan is a corker. I like him.

Love a compliment, thanks.

Check out all his stats, but in particular 20/20

http://m.espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/473004.html

I might be fair weather cricket forum, but not cricket in general. The bloke is no where near good enough for first class cricket, he's a liability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back