T20 Finals Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Striker
Cricket, a gentlemens game. Exquisite cover drives. Polite applause. Correct footwork.

All still part of the sport we love, but on Saturday they take a back seat. This is T20 Blast Finals Day.

Hairy men dressed as cheerleaders, beer snakes, ramp shots over the wicketkeeper's head, length balls being dispatched over cow corner, fireworks both on and off the field - the showpiece event at Edgbaston will have it all.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/37108605

Notts big favourites for me. Three overseas players to choose from as well as Hales and Broad. Patel is excellent in this format, Lumb and Wessels have pedigree, plenty of variety and options in the bowling. Will be a tough ask for whoever wins our tie

Cricket, a gentlemens game. Exquisite cover drives. Polite applause. Correct footwork.

All still part of the sport we love, but on Saturday they take a back seat. This is T20 Blast Finals Day.

Hairy men dressed as cheerleaders, beer snakes, ramp shots over the wicketkeeper's head, length balls being dispatched over cow corner, fireworks both on and off the field - the showpiece event at Edgbaston will have it all.

that first line is class :p

all downhill after :neutral:

I know it's great isn't it:D

Have they announced a squad or have they just took everyone down for the day.
Yes announced a 13 man squad. I'd hope we would drop Coughers and Muchall out of the 13 personally and go with;

STONEMAN
JENNINGS
STOKES
BURNHAM
COLLINGWOOD*
RICHARDSON+
PRINGLE
ARSHAD
WOOD
BORTHWICK
RUSHWORTH

Realised caps was on after 1st drop and couldnt be arsed to knock it off...

Yes announced a 13 man squad. I'd hope we would drop Coughers and Muchall out of the 13 personally and go with;

STONEMAN
JENNINGS
STOKES
BURNHAM
COLLINGWOOD*
RICHARDSON+
PRINGLE
ARSHAD
WOOD
BORTHWICK
RUSHWORTH

Coggers is our joint leading wicket taker in the comp this season. Sooner play him than chops. I mean Pringle.

Speaking of chops, where is he? Finally gotten a buck or have we bullied him off the board?

STONEMAN
JENNINGS
STOKES
BURNHAM
COLLINGWOOD*
RICHARDSON+
PRINGLE
ARSHAD
WOOD
BORTHWICK
RUSHWORTH

I'd play Muchall over Burnham, he's done nothing in the comp

Why?

Muchall has been a much better 20/20 player than Burnham

burnham is the future, i'd say go with that. he has the potential to be a huge match winner.

considering most of the comments from all when muchall is playing in t20s i don't think the majority feel the way you do.

just a guess but i doubt anything you've posted during a match about muchall would suggest you do either :lol:

burnham is the future, i'd say go with that. he has the potential to be a huge match winner.

considering most of the comments from all when muchall is playing in t20s i don't think the majority feel the way you do.

just a guess but i doubt anything you've posted during a match about muchall would suggest you do either :lol:

Yeah but this place just blames Muchall no matter what.

Burnham is the future, but not interested in that, just think he is bit out of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back