T20: Durham v Yorkshire

Very disappointed
Death bowling and death batting were terrible for Durham
The truth is also we have no consistent big hitters who can pierce the field,
Our batsmen are basically scratters who when push comes to shove and try to go belatedly for the big power shots are always out eg Smith for example

The club is on the bones of its arse at the minute. everybody knows thois. best get used to the losses and remember why you go and why you lvoe cricket. if it's purely to see durham win then you're out of luck. try and take some pleasure out of the positives, try and see development in the younger lads we're forced into playing.

daft talking about how great it is to see big ticket sales and plenty backing the club only to crucify them all as worse than shite just because they have the audacity to not be able to compete with a club in 25m worth of debt that weren't punished after what happened to us.

Was talking to him ban up same time as contract doesn't know what's happening
Cheers marra, would like to think he'd got his head screwed on and would knuckle down and fulfill the promise he showed a couple of seasons back.

Cost us the game. Latham and Clark had us in an excellent position and as mentioned we were 4/11 with the bookies. Yorkshire lads we were sat with had accepted defeat after about 12 overs.
Two Yorkies sat next to me both had us as nailed on after 12 overs.

He contributed I agree and have said I would drop him but Collingwood with the bat killed our momentum. Very slow 22 when we needed a bit more. Muchall used to be slated for exactly the same.

James Weighell’s three overs for 40 when all other bowlers (Rimmington excepted) were tight was the clear and obvious difference.

How about his bowling that gave us a chance in first place

Couldn’t see his bowling through his blinkers marra.

James Weighell’s three overs for 40 when all other bowlers (Rimmington excepted) were tight was the clear and obvious difference.

Couldn’t see his bowling through his blinkers marra.
I've criticised Weighall but Collingwood was poor with the bat and if I was to dig up previous posts over the years, many would be guilty including myself of criticising Muchall for exactly the same thing..... Prodding singles for 20 balls. Collingwood deserves criticism for doing that as it contributed to us losing the game. As for Chops, I very much doubt you bothered to go along and support Durham last night, if you did you can't have enjoyed it seems you were talking about me on the football forum. My opinion, tough if you don't like it folks.

Back