Systems you use at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIRA/Confluence - Development requests/Agile stories
MS Teams - replacing HipChat and Office Communicator (still Win7 on most desktops here, moving to 10)
GitHub/Jenkins - Newer development projects
RTC - Existing dev work
Urban Code Deploy/Release - Asset packaging and delivery

Why Monday over Trello?

Is casewise worth a look then or problematic?

I think it’s been implemented poorly in my place which is no big surprise given the number of stakeholders but it’s got some decent tools. Although the big selling point for us was linking procedures via another one of their platforms and not seen that functionality yet. There was also a bit concern over Cloud security and it’s been locked down for a month but no idea whether that’s a vendor or internal issue.

Only just started Trello in the past 3-4 months. Like it

Only requirements at the minute is an online learning management tool, for customers to log into and learn about the product. Everything else is seeing if there are things I am missing out on.

Would love to know if there is something better to make userguides/training material. Currently using PowerPoint/pdf.
There's definitely better tools for user guides than PowerPoint. Can't remember what tool our technical writers used but you should be able to pull information from documentation, make it more readable, get screenshots etc.

Another tick for Notepad++
Also use TOAD and PL/SQL Developer from Allround Automations with Oracle database
Day to day use is Oracle's Enterprise Data Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back