Syrian kid bullied in Huddersfield

why does a 15/16 year old have shit like that on a facebook page

when I was that age all I was interested in was computer games, football and trying to get pissed in a graveyard
Tinternet mate, for all the advantages of modern technology, the likes of Facebook drag all the shite to the fore and give spenks a platform for their ramblings

why does a 15/16 year old have shit like that on a facebook page

when I was that age all I was interested in was computer games, football and trying to get pissed in a graveyard
rather unfortunate his post from 28th August...

being 'gym' fit is one thing

being fighting fit is something else.

Miss out on your cut like?

Ha bloody Ha.

I'll have you know it's a nightmare to deal with GoFundMe. If someone's set up a page for your charity it's really difficult to get hold of them. You have to contact them through their own page and there's no guarantee they'll respond.
All the while they're collecting money which should be coming to you directly, or indirectly via JustGiving or VMG or something which will at least process the payment and Gift Aid.

Feel sorry for the lad but this goes on on a daily basis throughout the country. It did back in the day.

I once did a great impression of a big lad whilst at school. It was very very funny.

He didn't like my attempt at humour when he found out.

I got far far worse than that.

If they had camera phones in the 70s the impression and the pasting would have been internet gold.

I didn't do it again.
big difference though Harry
you gave it out and accepted it when you had to take some
This is racially aggravated bullying against a defenceless little Syrian lad, looks like he was trying to water board him FFS

the bully and his mother are not getting great feedback on facebook like. Apparently they have had to be moved house after last night and are under police protection, as well as being arrested.

Back