Syrian kid bullied in Huddersfield

Horrible little fucker deserves the same treatment back, and. A bit more

As a side note I'm available for anyone to do a little bullying on as long as theres 50k raised to pay for essentials :eek:. When did this even become a thing?

An unscrupulous person could get a bit off a beating off a masked 'thug', have it on youtube and hey presto, a few quid in their pockets. Let's hope the criminal geniuses of the world don't catch onto the idea

Last edited:
f***ing hate shit like that.....poor kid man just walking away after, we've got some proper f***ing arseholes in this country! I know there are arseholes in every country but we seem to produce a special kind!!

f***ing hate shit like that.....poor kid man just walking away after, we've got some proper f***ing arseholes in this country! I know there are arseholes in every country but we seem to produce a special kind!!
We've always had arseholes like that to be fair, it's not a new phenomena

We've always had arseholes like that to be fair, it's not a new phenomena

I know, I just f***ing hate bullying.

Picking on a kid that size with a broken arm..... JEEZ!

Horrible as the footage is, the parents of the bully need to shoulder some of the blame and address the matter

The bully could end up in care if they're all not careful.

They wont though, where do you think his attitude comes from!

I know, I just f***ing hate bullying.

They wont though, where do you think his attitude comes from!
Oh aye it's a definite twats trick what the bigger lad did, but this sort of shite has went on forever and a day at schools, the only difference now is that everyone's got cameras.

Back