SwiftKey on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else use this combo and encountering some bugs at the moment? If you don't go back over everything twice you end up with aaa a load of totskt crap instead of what thetthe screen says you're going to get

Had exactly the same issue and reluctantly removed the app after trying to put it back to factory settings. It was driving me mad.

Let’s face it, Fandroids have always been a bit loser-ish haven’t they? The type of people who buy their jeans from Primark.

Anyone else use this combo and encountering some bugs at the moment? If you don't go back over everything twice you end up with aaa a load of totskt crap instead of what thetthe screen says you're going to get

Taken it off my mobile and just use the one supplied with the phone now. Still some problems with that bloody predictive text which switches itself back on for no good reason now and again.

Let’s face it, Fandroids have always been a bit loser-ish haven’t they? The type of people who buy their jeans from Primark.
coincidentally, i would say people who buy iPhones are the same people who buy their clothes from Jack Wills. Does the same job just massively overpriced due to the logo ;) helps to identify them at least.

coincidentally, i would say people who buy iPhones are the same people who buy their clothes from Jack Wills. Does the same job just massively overpriced due to the logo ;) helps to identify them at least.

I’ve always used Apple products due to being a graphic designer for most of my life so using an iPhone was a natural progression. It just so happens that I tend to find that PC/Android types don’t seem to have much of a personality. Or dress sense.
;)

The problem does seem to be Chrome's omnibox

(The above sentence without manual intervention: "the printmaking dies seem to be Contacted omnibus")

Anyone on android moved to a better browser than Chrome?

Has Swiftkey been fixed yet?

I changed to TouchPal because of the errors but now they have installed a digital assistant thing that is so annoying. It keeps wanting to put gifs and emojies in everything but I hardly use them. If I mention a food item it pops up and offers to find a restaurant and stuff like that.

I'm looking to ditch it and just want a keyboard I can type words on.

Last edited by a moderator:

I changed to TouchPal because of the errors but now they installed a digital assistant thing that is so annoying. It keeps wanting to put gifs and emojies in everything but I hardly used them. If I mention a food item it pops up and offers to find a restaurant and stuff like that.

I've switched to Gboard which works okay on most sites in Chrome (but not as well as SwiftKey used to).

Except for this site which I can only use effectively on Firefox

I changed to TouchPal because of the errors but now they have installed a digital assistant thing that is so annoying. It keeps wanting to put gifs and emojies in everything but I hardly use them. If I mention a food item it pops up and offers to find a restaurant and stuff like that.

Gboard and SwiftKey on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back