SwiftKey on Android

Anyone have the problem when you want to use an apostrophe.

It's the word it's in particular, the fucker constantly corrects it to it' and you have to go back and add the S :evil::lol:

I still pine for swype, the old version before it went to total shit. That thing was able to read my mind.

Aye it was unreal when it was first brought to the market and worked properly. It was like AI, it was immense!

Out of interest I'm gonna giuve it another whirl on iOS see how it is these days, it was dog shit when it first arrived (finally) on iOS, but seems to have very good (4.6/5) rating currently!

Yeah I uninstalled it a few weeks ago, they added adverts that sat on top of text boxes so I couldn't see what I was typing. Used to be a good app like.

it' the ONLY thing I miss about apple ! the keyboard is so much better than android
I've tried and loads of of different ones, but end up back with the stock one, even though it's average at best

it' the ONLY thing I miss about apple ! the keyboard is so much better than android
I've tried and loads of of different ones, but end up back with the stock one, even though it's average at best
Urgh. Stock android keyboard is awful. SwiftKey is vastly better, if not perfect

Switched to Gboard and while it is CONSIDERABLY less fucked than SwiftKey, the suggestions bar is very hit and miss, on Chrome and on this board especially.
Ditto. I think it has an option to import suggestions you've made on other keyboards, but I've not done that. I do, however, miss the symbols on the keyboard. Sigh, such is life!

Back