Survivors of conspiracy theories

I remember Heeedtheballs long dirge about how the moon landings were faked and we were all gullible to believe them. A week later he posted that there are definitely aliens as they had been photographed at the moon landings but nasa had destroyed the photos

Bonkers man!
He didn’t mean the moon landings for aliens, he was talking about Taybarns carpark

Most conspiracy theories just don't hold any water when you apply a basic level of critical thinking.

I don't think people believe the shit they spout for the most part.

Just been reading about CTs on wiki, apparently President Trump is a conspiracy theorist with his comments on global warming.

There's people on this board who'll quote and recycle Infowars and that gonk Alex Jones, whose entire career has been based on feeding the gullible on swill that they'll eagerly gulp down. Worth remembering next time someone quotes him or an Infowars article that they're supporting the machine that leaves an autistic kid in terror for his life, or a bereaved parent having to move over and over again. Absolute f***ing scum the lot of them: the people who make this stuff up, the people who circulate it to make money from it, and the people who read, click and support the publications that do both.

Just imagine being so stupid that you uncritically repeat this stuff: how do people like that live day to day without drowning themselves in the bath or breaking their necks because they forget how stairs work.

That article is exactly why I don’t give conspiracy theorists the lickings of a dog. Like the article says; it isn’t just harmless bullshit anymore because it all feeds the cycle of fake news and an increasingly disengaged, disenfranchised population to spread it around.

I honestly don’t understand how people like Alex Jones can sleep at night, knowing the kind of shite he’s fired at the parents of those kids.

There's people on this board who'll quote and recycle Infowars and that gonk Alex Jones, whose entire career has been based on feeding the gullible on swill that they'll eagerly gulp down. Worth remembering next time someone quotes him or an Infowars article that they're supporting the machine that leaves an autistic kid in terror for his life, or a bereaved parent having to move over and over again. Absolute f***ing scum the lot of them: the people who make this stuff up, the people who circulate it to make money from it, and the people who read, click and support the publications that do both.

Just imagine being so stupid that you uncritically repeat this stuff: how do people like that live day to day without drowning themselves in the bath or breaking their necks because they forget how stairs work.

They won’t give a shit.

The kind of person that relies on InfoWars for their news won’t be swayed by something like this because they either won’t believe it or think it collateral damage in their pursuit of the truth.

Last edited:

Back