Sunderland

Went for a test thismoring as couldnt smell anything. Feel absolutely fine and am putting it down to beinf the back end of a stinking cold. Be amazed if it comes back positive but best to get tested. Was quite impressed with the experience. Booked a test online after realising I couldnt smell thismorning and 30 minutes later Id been tested through temple park in Shields.

Thought you would already know with a talent like yours.:lol:
We were up 300% in 2 weeks so now in t3 which is no surprise as we have 1 1/3 hospitals and the 1 bit is shite.
😊 I have no talent. All I know is you work in the care system IMSC. So a good bod to ask and you've just fed me stat speal.. Im after grassroots perception.

My Mam's next-door neighbour died yesterday.

Hadn't left the house since about April/May but had to go into hospital because of issues with whatever she wore a colostomy bag for. Caught Covid while she was in there.

She was a good age - well into her eighties, but it's awful all the same.

That's the third person I have heard of now where they went into hospital for other conditions, got covid and it killed them

Went for a test thismoring as couldnt smell anything. Feel absolutely fine and am putting it down to beinf the back end of a stinking cold. Be amazed if it comes back positive but best to get tested. Was quite impressed with the experience. Booked a test online after realising I couldnt smell thismorning and 30 minutes later Id been tested through temple park in Shields.
You get your results back yet?

😊 I have no talent. All I know is you work in the care system IMSC. So a good bod to ask and you've just fed me stat speal.. Im after grassroots perception.
I’ve seen more this time round than the first but the biggest noticeable thing is we arnt seeing as many frail people catching it as many are being very careful still. The homes are more in guard too

Back