Sunderland

Official we are T3

The average over the 7 councils including Sunderland is just over 300. Looking at the full list, with a few exceptions, it looks like you need to down at about 225 per 100,000.

Sunderland is at 286 and falling. The Kings College App is still showing a downward trend and as I have said before that seems to be a few days ahead of the reported figures, so by 16th December we could well be below 225.

The average over the 7 councils including Sunderland is just over 300. Looking at the full list, with a few exceptions, it looks like you need to down at about 225 per 100,000.

Sunderland is at 286 and falling. The Kings College App is still showing a downward trend and as I have said before that seems to be a few days ahead of the reported figures, so by 16th December we could well be below 225.
Chances are it’ll shoot back up after this, can’t see many people carrying on the way they were.

A ridiculous decision that does not take into account the latest figures. I assume they made this decision the back end of last week.

I do notice that the Mirror got it wrong. Bristol have gone from tier 1 to tier 3 not tier 2 as they summised.
The maps used in the red tops showed us as having increasing cases 😂

The Kings College App is showing the current number of infections in Sunderland at 1820 down 943 from the week before and down from its peak of 6834 by over 70%.
As I have said before the App tends to be ahead of the government data by about 5 days, so there is hope that we might see the official figures fall below 200 per 100,000 new cases by the end of next week (4th December). This could be important as, from a quick look at the data I don’t think anywhere with 200 or less is in tier3.

I don’t think that we will move down on 16th December, as the government will want to keep things very tight until the five day super spreader known as Xmas. The higher tiers are the price to pay for Xmas.

The Kings College App is showing the current number of infections in Sunderland at 1820 down 943 from the week before and down from its peak of 6834 by over 70%.
As I have said before the App tends to be ahead of the government data by about 5 days, so there is hope that we might see the official figures fall below 200 per 100,000 new cases by the end of next week (4th December). This could be important as, from a quick look at the data I don’t think anywhere with 200 or less is in tier3.

I don’t think that we will move down on 16th December, as the government will want to keep things very tight until the five day super spreader known as Xmas. The higher tiers are the price to pay for Xmas.

unfortunately that’s the case.
This is what Boris thinks we want. Lockdown either side so we can celebrate properly for a day or two

We have had 70 - 80 new cases for the last 5 days. 80 cases for a week would equate to about 200 new cases per 100,000 in Sunderland.

The latest R number for the healthcare region of North East and Yorkshire is estimated at 0.8 to 1 with a daily infection growth rate range of -3% to 0% as of 27 November 2020.

CasesPeople tested positive in Sunderland
Latest data at local authority (upper tier) level provided on 27 November 2020
Daily
Last 7 days
-423 (-44.2%)

Rate per 100k resident population: 276.2

The latest R number for the healthcare region of North East and Yorkshire is estimated at 0.8 to 1 with a daily infection growth rate range of -3% to 0% as of 27 November 2020.

CasesPeople tested positive in Sunderland
Latest data at local authority (upper tier) level provided on 27 November 2020
Daily
Last 7 days
-423 (-44.2%)

Rate per 100k resident population: 276.2
According to the government dashboard it is down to 239 per 100k now

Back