Sunderland

CasesPeople tested positive in Sunderland
Latest data at local authority (upper tier) level provided on 25 November 2020

Daily
Last 7 days
-490 (-42.4%)

Rate per 100k resident population: 297.4

Think we all need to do what’s right for our region over the next few days ......

DO NOT GO FOR A TEST IF YOU HAVE HAVE SYMPTOMS !!!

ONLY GO FOR A TEST IF YOU FEEL FINE !!!

Think we all need to do what’s right for our region over the next few days ......

DO NOT GO FOR A TEST IF YOU HAVE HAVE SYMPTOMS !!!

ONLY GO FOR A TEST IF YOU FEEL FINE !!!
Along with the sun newspaper headline ' give granny a kiss' it kind of sums up the folk of the UK.
You might be messing though.
Please tell me this isn’t serious 😂
You never know do you ? This virus has shown up so many.

Last edited:
Are the numbers for each region available anywhere to see what the % of positive cases there are in relation to tests?

Based on my place of work and notification of positive cases, it certainly doesn’t seem like the numbers are falling.

Are the numbers for each region available anywhere to see what the % of positive cases there are in relation to tests?

Based on my place of work and notification of positive cases, it certainly doesn’t seem like the numbers are falling.

Falling massively in Sunderland. New cases less than a 100 for 4 days on the trot which is around a 50% drop.

People need to learn how to wear a mask properly before they start worrying about what to do at Christmas. Still see people wandering about shops with them under their noses and aggressive arseholes not even bothering who just want someone to challenge them for the frisk. And don’t mention the daft visors which have no benefit whatsoever on their own.

Please tell me this isn’t serious 😂

Of course I’m taking the piss but the worrying thing is there will be people out there encouraging people to do this
Along with the sun newspaper headline ' give granny a kiss' it kind of sums up the folk of the UK.
You might be messing though.

You never know do you ? This virus has shown up so many.

🤣🤣
The fact I don’t know if you’re joking or not is quite worrying

I’m only joking 🙃
Sweet jesus

🎣

On a serious note the region seems to be making great progress again. Let’s not screw it up. Part of me wants to go into T3 for a few more weeks to really get it down but also understand the economic impact of this on our region will be high.

Last edited:
People need to learn how to wear a mask properly before they start worrying about what to do at Christmas. Still see people wandering about shops with them under their noses and aggressive arseholes not even bothering who just want someone to challenge them for the frisk. And don’t mention the daft visors which have no benefit whatsoever on their own.
The visors are part of the advice in England and Wales though, are they not? In Scotland they say they are ineffective without a face mask. Only 1 in 10 I see wearing a visor, 8 in 10 mask, 1 in 10 nothing. Only talking about adults ofcourse, see many kids without a mask on in the shops.

The visors are part of the advice in England and Wales though, are they not? In Scotland they say they are ineffective without a face mask. Only 1 in 10 I see wearing a visor, 8 in 10 mask, 1 in 10 nothing. Only talking about adults ofcourse, see many kids without a mask on in the shops.
I think they’re only deemed effective with a mask - they aren’t providing any real cover on their own as they don’t fit snugly over the nose or mouth. I have seen on guidance posters in shops that people who can’t consistently or safely wear a mask are exempt and this includes kids .

Back