Sunderland

A mam whose son plays with my son's under 13's Saturday team received a letter last week from her GP saying everywhere going in lockdown soon so if she needs to see him ,book an appointment immediately.
Wonder if she is the same woman who picked up a full wallet full of cash that an Asian fella dropped in the Metrocentre, when handing it back to him.....

So the rolling 7-day figure has more than halved since Saturday?

Or have I read that completely wrong?

Its correct going off government figures. Click on the link below then on 'Data' above the bar chart. This will give you the daily numbers of positive tests by the day the test was taken. The delay in getting tests done means some cases are back dated. At least that's how I'm reading it.

Its correct going off government figures. Click on the link below then on 'Data' above the bar chart. This will give you the daily numbers of positive tests by the day the test was taken. The delay in getting tests done means some cases are back dated. At least that's how I'm reading it.

that’s correct - I’ve pretty much given up with the daily headline figures because of the delay between samples being taken and results being reported, better to look at the overall trend

Dont be crying here on this thread about local lockdowns when folks are lauding up the people who are continuing to spread this shit and spread misery in the process.

Don't think it's lauding up people to hope that they get better soon. It's an airborne virus, you could follow guidelines to the letter and still catch it.

Not sure what your point is you utter weapon...

County Durham526,98034
Darlington106,5663
Gateshead202,50838
Hartlepool93,24212
Middlesbrough140,5457
Newcastle upon Tyne300,19651
North Tyneside205,98524
Northumberland320,27425
Redcar and Cleveland136,7181
South Tyneside150,26536
Stockton-on-Tees197,2137
Sunderland277,41740

Don't think it's lauding up people to hope that they get better soon. It's an airborne virus, you could follow guidelines to the letter and still catch it.

Not sure what your point is you utter weapon...
Behave. Most people are catching this through breaking the rules and taking the absolute piss. If you want to kid yourself that someones picked up a box of eggs in Aldi that someone had previously coughed on, and then touched their face and contracted it, go for it :lol:
I think you should either take a break from this place for a while or temper your tone
Keep spreading it, and defend the people that are spreading it (largely through their reckless and selfish actions, whilst the rest of us continue to make sacrifices) and the longer this stays with us wrecking lives and livelyhoods......

Last edited:

Back