*****Sunderland vs Morecambe match thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the fuck!
Tuned into live commentary for game and some twat has been talking about the Mags U23 's for the last ten minutes.
What's going on?

Bainbridge and Hunter consistently appalling in the 23s. Piss take they're playing. To be fair to Hunter in the 23s they play him wrong side half the time.

I watched the U23s last week against Fulham. I have feeling they’ll be starting to show other team academy kids there is a chance to play first team here

You must be getting mixed up, Jordan Hunter has looked good every time I've watched the U23s.

Looks off it to me. Like I say they put him on his wrong foot half the time but he massively struggles. Be interesting to see where he lines up tonight

I watched the U23s last week against Fulham. I have feeling they’ll be starting to show other team academy kids there is a chance to play first team here

Aye maybe. Like I say strange they're putting them in ahead of Taylor when Taylor is a better player & has came through here. Hunter & Bainbridge were added in the summer to fill the gaps.

Defensively there's been no stand outs this year mind due to the lack of any organisation. I think Hume even struggled when he played in the 0-5 to the mags. I've seen 6-7 games and it's a running joke between me and my pal at how bad Bainbridge is in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back